Best Containers For Fairy Gardens in 2023
OUNONA Plant Pot, Mini Garden Pot Container Fairy Garden Pot with Sweet House Tabel Decor for Home Office Living Room (Orange)
NWFashion Wooden Stump Flower Succulent Pot/Planter/Container
- Fairy Garden house design planter pots, can plant tiny flowers/succulents/herbs.
- Made from cement,environmental protection and safety. Light weight and easy to move away.
- Multilayer Design: The planter has more than one separate chambers to put multiple plants, especially suit for small flowers and succulent plants.
- Dimensions:24.2*14.7*8cm, Dimensions inside:18cm,Pot only,decotation and plants are not included.
- Can be put on your office desk, balcony, garden, also can decorate your work office, business coffee shop/store
Vtete 7.5 Inch Succulent Plant Container Box with 4 Pcs Faux Plants and 30 Pcs Miniature Fairy Ornament DIY Kit
- Approximate Dimensions (in inches): Planter - 7.5" L X 5" W X 2.4" H
- Made of wood to bring rustic style and natural-looking greenery to your home or office decor with this trough style trendy succulent planter pot , also looks lovely
- Can be planting succulents, herbs, cacti, basil, oregano, wheatgrass and other small plants or flowers
- The succulent planter box look like a vintage-style bucket with the words ORIGINAL inscribed on the front; Perfectly displays at your counter top, window sill, desktop, deck, or patio; or as a jar for pencils, pens, or coin holder
- DIY Kit of 30 Pcs small miniature ornaments and 4 pcs Artificial trees for you to built a fairy world and doll house in a mini garden or a terrarium, Not for children under 3 years old
Novelty 29006 Patio Pod Planter, 23.5-Inch, Adobe, 23.5 Inch
- Constructed of Lightweight, Waterproof, and Durable High-Density Plastic
- Modern Design Compliments Small Gardens
- Built-in Water-Minder Reservoir keeps Plants Hydrated and Happy
- Made in the USA
- L x W x H: 23.5" x 18" x 7"
Fairy Garden Starter Kit for Adults & Kids, Fairy Garden Accessories to Create your Own Fairy Garden, Includes Reindeer Moss, Multi Colored Rocks, Stones Rocks Floral Moss Bundled with Plastic Bowl
- Perfect Starter Fairy Garden Kit to create and decorate your own adorable fairy garden
- Includes: Moss, Container and Multi-Colored Rocks & Two Arrows Stones to create your own fairy garden
- For indoor or outdoor display, makes a great gift or rainy day craft activity
- You will not be disappointed with this set, you get to pick all your own fairy and homes!
WINOMO Artificial Flowers Succulent Plants Pot Hanging Garden Design with Sweet House (Silver)
- Creative flower pot with style elegance and functionality.
- Very adorable and unique gift for your kids, parents or lovers.
- The planter has three pots to grow plants or flowers, can place different kinds of plants at the same time.
- Suitable for small flowers and plants, especially for succulent. Design a beautiful hanging garden by your own.
- Can be put on your office desk, balcony, garden or hang it up.
Moss and Vine Fairy Garden Dish 12" Rustic Florist Supply
- 12" round moss dish for fairy gardens
- Florist Supplies
- Plastic Liner
cnomg Pot Creative Plants DIY Container Pot Mini Fairy Garden Flower Plants and Sweet House for Decoration, Holiday Decoration, Indoor Decoration and Gift (Brown)
- APPROXIMATE SIZE: Bottom diameter 3.9inch, Upper diameter 6.7 inch, high 6.3inch, handmade craft providing creative and freshness in your home decoration. Approx 1.1(lb) Made from resin which is natural material, environmental protection and safety. Light weight and easy to move away.
- INTERESTING DECORATION: Gardening props, perfect for decoration, gardening, balcony, desk, bookshelf, dinning table, living room, hosting room and everywhere. It is suitable for small flowers and plants, especially for succulent. DIY a beautiful hanging garden by your own style.
- UNIQUE DESIGN: This handmade pot is very adorable and unique, opting for a friendly rustic look, add vitality to the place that you want. there are mosses, small flowers,stones around the fake house. three ports can be cultivated various small plants.
- PERFECT GIFT: This handmade planter is very cute and beautiful, which is popular among people in a special DAY like Halloween, Thanksgiving Day, Chrismas, Mother's Day, or Valentine's Day and so on, which is a great gift for your friends, parents or lovers.
- MINI-PLANT POT: It has three areas to plan different types of plants if you wanted, Added mini succulents, Beautiful addition to your Fairy Garden. They are Interlinked all the way to the bottom which allow water to drain.
Mecai Small woonden Succulent Planter Box Window Indoor House Cacti Flower Fairy Plants Container,Idea Gifts
- Approximate Dimensions (in inches): 7.5 L X5.4W X 3.7H, Please note that this item is not include any accessories.
- Creative Wooden Pot: suitable for planting small flowers,small succulent plants.
- Be able to serve as a fleshy flower pot, shelf or storage box for indoor or outdoor use
- Ideal for fashionably displaying plants, including succulents and cacti, as well as other decorative items on any tabletop surface.
- Perfect gift for office, home, shopping mart, hotel, bar, balcony garden, home gardening decorations
NCYP Silver Clear Glass Dodecahedron Geometric Terrarium Globe Planter Container Indoor Fairy Garden Pot Centerpiece for Succulent Air Plants Wedding Coffee Table (No Plants)
- 1. Modern style and classic elegance can both be yours when you make this lovely artistic glass pentagon cube terrarium a part of your home or patio
- 2. This contemporary art-piece is also perfect to showcase votive candles / tealights
- 3. Ideal size for ferns live plants, moss, succulent, airplants, cacti or other plants with easy maintainence
- 4. Made of ultra clear sodium calcium glass and featuring a sturdy copper frame. Plants are NOT included
- 5. Size: 6.89 x 6.89 x 5.9inches
Tiny Creative Plants Pot LETOOR Flower Plants Succulent DIY Container Decorated with Mini Hanging Fairy Garden and Sweet House for Holiday Decoration and Gift
- Cute Appearance: Unique creative design, the flower pot looks like a hanging fairy garden with sweet house, very stylish and very adorable gifts for friends and lovers. It is tiny and please pay attention to the size.
- Multilayer Design: The planter has 3 separate chambers to put multiple plants, especially suit for small flowers and succulent plants.
- Interesting Decoration:Gardening props, suitable for decorative gardening, desk, bookshelf, dinning table, living room, hosting room and everywhere.
- Light Weight: Made from resin which is natural material,environmental protection and safety. Light weight and easy to move away.
- Reliable Warranty: 30-day money back,12 months replacement and lifetime support guarantee.
Classic Home and Garden 615 Acopper Santa Fe 17" Bowl Planter, Large, Antique Copper
- 17-inch large bowl - UV coated finish protects color from fading
- Delivered with drainage holes for outdoor use
- Lightweight and durable resin construction - weather resistant
- See full dimensions in picture
- Volume: 4 gallons
- At 17 inches in diameter and a volume of 4 gallons, the Santa Fe Large Bowl will satisfy all of your gardening needs
- A classic "ribbed" design brushed to accent the design features
- Aged Terra Cotta: terra cotta base brushed with chalk (off-white)
- Antique Copper: black base brushed with muted copper
NCYP Forest Fairy Garden Miniature Stump Sweet House Resin Planter for Succulents Cactus DIY Modern Gardening Treehouse Sculpture Multilayer Decorative Flower Pot No Plants
- 1. Realistic fantasy fairy treehouse planter, easy to create a fairy tale miniature world, Snow White, Little Red, Elf garden, etc., it can meet your whimsical ideas
- 2. Decorative planter, with detailed staircase, door, window and moss accent, realistic bark and roots over stones
- 3. With 3 different size pots in different height, easy to create a forest landscape
- 4. It goes alone well with succulents, moss, fern, and other small flowers, great gift for kids, and anyone who love bonsai, container gardening
- 5. Material: resin, plants are not included.
Vencer Creative Plants Pot - Flowerpot Combination Resin Succulent Plant Pot (City of Sky),VF-008
- Product Size:L 5.9" x W 5.1" x H 11",Plants not included
- Meterial:Resin,Handmade product,May have slight paint issue,natural material,environmental protection,safety,light weight,easy to move away
- Unique Creative Design:The planter has 6 planting areas to put plants,can place different kinds of plants at the same time,and suit for small flowers and succulent plants,The pot looks like a fairy hanging garden with sweet house
- Cute Appearence:Suitable for home decoration,Gardening props,Set on any table,counter,or desk to bring natural beauty to your home or office,Very stylish and very adorable gifts for friends and lovers,shows the passion of life
Tonsiki 40 Inch Length Miniature Fairy Garden Ornament Fence
- Package Include:1 X Fence
- Material Type:Wooden
- Total Length:40 inch(100cm),height:2 inch(5cm)
- The images shot by SLR, it looks larger on the photo than in real lift, please check the size before purchase.
The Basics of Container Gardening
Do you have limited space, but still want to have plants. Read more about container gardening.
A benefit of growing in small containers is the fact that you can move them around to suit your needs. If you rearrange your furniture and you think that it would look nicer if it was in the other area, it's no trouble at all to move your plants. As long as the lighting is about the same, your plant shouldn't mind the transition at all. Another benefit of the containers' versatility is the fact that you can adapt it to simulate any environment depending on the type of soil you fill it with and where you place it.
If you are trying to make an aesthetically pleasing arrangement of containers and plants, you can adjust the containers to be at different heights by hanging them from the ceiling or placing them on supports. Hanging the plants will allow you to make the most of the space you have. This is called "vertical gardening". If you pull it off right, you can make a very pleasing arrangement of plants while conserving your valuable space. If you live in an apartment, you know how important it is to conserve space. One method of vertical gardening is the use of a wooden step ladder. If painted correctly, you can arrange all the plants on it in a beautiful, stylish cascade of color.
The maintenance of container plants takes slightly more time, since you have to water more often and go around to each individual container. However, the square footage for container plants is much less than that of an actual garden, so the time spent on maintenance and watering is more balanced. It is important that you don't over-water your container plants, as this can be just as fatal to their health as under-watering.
When choosing containers for your plants, you'll want to buy them all at once along with some extras in case they break or you add more plants later. You don't want them to be all the same shape and size, but definitely the same style so that the compliment each other. Plastic containers are the best and require the least amount of watering, but if you want to stick with clay or earthen pots then you should line the inside with plastic. This helps it retain water more, as the clay will soak up water.
Another thing to remember when buying pots is the fact that the size of the pot will ultimately constrict the size of the plant. Make a careful choice of pots according to what you wish to grow in each one. If you search for the plant you chose on the internet, you should be able to find specifications as to how much root space it should be given. This can even be an advantage for you if you choose a plant that can grow very large. If you only have a limited amount of space for it, you can constrict it by choosing a pot that isn't large enough to support huge amounts of growth.
If the benefits of container gardening sound appealing to you, then you should start planning out your container garden today. If you write a list of all the plants you desire to have, you can do the necessary research to find out what size and shape of pots you should get. After that, it's just a matter of arranging them in a way that makes your home look the nicest. Container gardening can be fun and vary versatile. Plants can bring any space to life and give all areas a new look.