Best Garden Tote Bags in 2023
WORKPRO Garden Tool Bag, Garden Tote Bag with 8 Oxford Pockets for Indoor and Outdoor Gardening, Garden Tools Set, 12â€x 12â€ x 6â€ (Tools NOT Included)
Ensign Peak Deluxe Gardening and Tool Tote Bag (Gray)
- Double-Handled Tote Bag
- 10 Exterior Pockets and 4 Interior Pockets
- Indoor and Outdoor Gardening
- Sturdy and Durable
- Bag Dimensions: 12” W x 9” H x 7-1/2” D approx
Martha Stewart MTS-CNVBG, 6 11-Inch Heavy-Duty Canvas Garden Bag with Interior and Exterior Pockets, with 6-Inch Pockets Inch Pockets
- Great for carrying small to medium-sized essential garden tools and accessories
- 6-Inch exterior pockets and 11-inch interior pockets
- Comfortable shoulder strap plus stretch cord fasteners to hold tools
- Easy to clean with soft bristle brush or with mild detergent and washcloths
- *Tools Not Included
Garden Tool Bag Garden Tote Large Organizer Bag Carrier Gardening Storage Tote with Interior Exterior Side Pockets Handles Strap for Garden Plant Tool Set Store Content Bag - Dark Green Lawn Yard
- ✅ Durable Material - Oxford cloth garden totes，easy to clean, specilized in gardening storage tote, breathable to avoid of garden tools kits oxidized rust. If your kids love gardening gifts tool sets, surely，let you a happy parent-child experience.
- ✅ Ergonomic Garden Straps Design - anti-slip garden tool bag organizer totes with strap handles，comfortable and soft, reduce hand arm fatigue to carry on shoulder, a great using experience for you. User-friendly garden totes with side exterior pockets, for convenient clutter-free storage.
- ✅ Large Compacity - 13.5 x 6.7 x 12.5inch in size of the garden storage tote，600D Oxford cloth material. Gardening Gifts Tools set kits bag, a bright green color, has enough space of Interior and exterior side pockets, so that you can easily find your garden working tools kit in garden storage tote quickily.
- ✅ Easy to Use - Garden Tote garden tool bag organizer Bag Carrier, just grab the garden tool bag tote and go knowing everything is there. A nice garden totes with handles，make your tools collected well, and give your a good habit to store gardening tools kit，working perfectly !
- ✅ Mutifunctional - Store a variety of tools for planting, trimming, transplanting,removing stubborn weeds ideal gardening totes with pockets handles-year quality guaranteed. Worry-free 12-month warranty, 30-day no-hassle money back guarantee and 24-hour friendly customer service.
Housolution Gardening Tote Bag, Deluxe Garden Tool Storage Bag and Home Organizer with Pockets, Wear-Resistant & Reusable, 14 Inch, Dark Green
- HIGH QUALITY FABRIC: This tool bag is made of high quality 600D polyester fabric lining with soft materials, which is very soft and durable.
- REUSABLE: This bag features dirty resistant and wear resistant, high load-bearing capacity, eco-friendly material that can be reused.
- LARGE CAPACITY: 14 x 10.9 x 9.4 inch, capacity large enough to store various tools when you do gardening works, and very easy to carry and store.
- POCKETS: Comes with serval pockets outside that can help you store some small tools and prevent them from accidental falling or losing.
- MULTIFUNCTION: This bag can be used a professional gardening tote bag, and it can also be used as a universal home storage organizer.
Harbor Freight Tools Canvas Riggers Bag (1) by Voyager
- 15"L x 8.5"H x 7"W
- 24 pockets of various sizes for tools, gardening, crafts, brushes, etc.
- With overlapping stitching and thick thread, these bags will last for years
- Made from rugged 24 oz cotton duck
- Unlike metal tool boxes this will cushion the contacts and the impact surface
JKLcom Gardening Tote Bag Garden Tool Bag Garden Tote Home Organizer Gardening Tool Kit Holder Oxford Bag Gardening Tools Organizer Tote Lawn Yard Bag with 8 Pockets
- ★(Pack of 1)Gardening Tote Bag. Made of 600D Oxford cloth, sturdy and durable. Each to use. Elastic cord above pouches helps keep tools in place.
- ★Double-Handled Tote Bag, convenient to use and bring. 8 Exterior Pockets ,which can hold hand tools ,seeds ,gardening gloves, spray bottle and more.
- ★Bag Color: Green. Bag Dimensions: approx 34.3*17.2*30.5cm /13.5*6.7*12.0 inch. Package Included : 1pcs Garden Tool bag. Please attention that The Tools are not included.
- ★The center pocket can hold many different items or for carry whatever you want.
- ★A Good Tool organizer for Indoor and Outdoor Gardening Home Garden Yard.
Vera Bradley Signature Cotton Tote Bag, Moonlight Garden
- STYLISH, LIGHTWEIGHT & SIZED RIGHT: The Iconic Tote Bag measures 13.5 inches high, 12.25 inches wide, and 3.5 inches in diameter - the perfect combination of business and pleasure to take you from the commute to the office to drinks downtown
- HANDS-FREE COMMUTE: With a 13 inch strap drop, you can grab the dual straps on the go or throw over your shoulder to rest comfortably - snap to close and keep your most important items securely protected so you can focus on conquering the day
- ESSENTIALS AT YOUR FINGERTIPS: Crafted from our lightweight signature cotton, the exterior features a hidden zip pocket on the back - ideal for storing your wallet, phone, or keys to keep them easy to access and out of sight
- PACK IN STYLE: With four interior slip pockets and two pen pockets, keep your daily commute thoroughly organized with style all over - toss in your lipstick and laptop and keep your protein bars separate from your pens
- Department Name: womens
- Material Composition: Contains 0 Natural Wool Fiber
MARTHA STEWART MTS-MLB1 48-Gallon Multi-Purpose Reusable Heavy Duty Garden Tote Bag, Bay Leaf Green
- Rugged woven polypropylene fabric with reinforced handles, seams and shoulder straps
- Simple semi-rigid pop-up assembly and folds flat for compact storage
- Wide mouth opening for easy filling
DRS Gardening Tool Equipment Bag & Organizer Hand Tote with 8 Side Storage Pockets
- Durable poly canvas garden tool bag. Dirt resistant, waterproof, tear resistant, easy to clean.
- 8 deep pockets and extra large main compartment for holding small garden tools & gardening supplies.
- Sturdy handles & easy fastener secure all your essential gardening accessories.
- Makes perfect gardening gifts for home gardeners or professional gardeners.
- Garden tool tote bag dimensions: 18 x 6 x 12 inches.
Garden Tool Bag with Pockets - Green Floral
- Flexible 600D Poly Fabric
- W 14" x H 11.5" x D 6"
- Extra Tall Pockets
- Elastic Straps
- Multi-snap Closure
Outdoor Multi Pocket Gardening Tool Kit Holder Oxford 10" x 9" Bag 4 Side Pouches
- Elastic cord above pouches helps keep tools in place.
- Organizes hand tools, seeds, sprayers, gloves and more in one handy little bag.
- Ideal for use in the home or garden.
- Material: Oxford cloth, sturdy and durable.
- Open size: Length 10", height 9"
Truly Garden Garden Tote and 2 Gallon Bucket Organizer. The perfect Gardening Gift. This organizer comes with twine, a seed dispenser, and scissors.
- IMPORTANT NOTICE: Amazon Warehouse has mixed up our inventory. If you receive hand tools please send us a photo and you can keep them for free. We will send you the garden tote separately.
- Designed as a stand-alone tote with a tough, waterproof, rubberized bottom that also fits a manageable 2 gallon bucket for the home gardener.
- Includes a free ball of jute twine with a specialized pocket, scissors and a seed dispenser.
- A large assortment of various sized and specialized pockets.
- Keep all of your garden tools organized and at arms reach. Comfort grip handles for easy toting.
Amatory Leaf Bag Garden Lawn Yard Waste Tarp Container Gardening Tote Trash Reusable Heavy Duty Military Canvas Fabric (Bag)
- Multipurpose - This leaf bag is multipurpose. It will help you clean up your garden or yard, harvest the fruits and vegetables, organize your items whether in your trip or in your home.
- Heavy Duty - The garden bag is a reusable and heavy duty. The carrying straps are specially strengthened and not easy to be torn. This lawn bag can withstand those heavy items.
- Strong and Durable - The yard waste bag is made of military canvas fabric. The fabric is very strong and durable. This garden waste bag will last a long time even in the harsh environment.
- Convenient to Use - A pair of rubber handles makes it more comfortable when carrying. A PVC elastic bone is used to keep it round and convenient to use. It will give you a lot of help.
- Money Back Guarantee - 30-day Money Back Guarantee! 100% Replacement for defective items! If you are not satisfied, Please contact us!
Gfuny Garden Tote, Garden Tote Bag with Pockets (8 Pockets), Garden Tote Large Organizer Bag with Side Pockets & Handles (Tools Not Included - Dark Green)
- Ideal Assistant for Gardener: High quality garden tote organizer for lawn & garden & yard.
- Easy Use & Clean: Durable and light, easy to wash and clean(tools not included).
- Portable & Multi-Pockets: Garden tote bag with 8 pockets, meet your maximize demand, also, it's convenient to take to anywhere.
- Large Size & Oxford Meterial: 13.5" wide x 6.75" deep x 12" high & made by breathable and light oxford meterial.
- Excellent Special Zero Risk Shopping Experience: We povide 30-days refund or replacement and one year warranty.
Restoring Flint: Gardening with Love
Offers helpful hints and a step by step guide for those who wish to improve our cities through community or group projects. Focuses on motivating, encouraging and offers advice on how to survey and gather input. Uses Flint, Michigan as an example.
So you've decided to take the steps to reclaim your city from the ghetto and make it a better place, but it all seems so big and overwhelming. Where do you start? Before you even get started, you should contact your local Cooperative Extension Office to see if they have any listing of organizations that are willing to help with such a task, or if they have any information that they can provide to assist you. Surprisingly, in some areas, funding is available and local government encourages such actions.
The first step in undergoing any project like this is to organize and gather people of similar interests. While it's noble to want to change things alone, it is more fun and brings a community together, to make it a joint project. Call a meeting for all those who are interested and explain to them what kind of work and commitment is involved. Ensure that everyone understands that this is everyone pulling together, not just a couple doing the work; beautifying the city not only takes everyone's assistance to start, but also takes a joint effort to maintain.
Decide your goals in this project; are you creating a place for children to play, like a basketball court? Are you planting a garden to raise healthy, organic vegetables for the community? Will your garden have raised and separated flower beds or is it all planted together, down in the soil? Will your garden consist of many individually-maintained plots or will the community work on it, as a whole?
Equally important is deciding whether or not this will be a permanent or a temporary garden, designed to improve appearances until something else is done with the property. This leads us into the next series of questions we must consider; does the group wish to purchase or lease the land, to ensure it's protected from outside development? In many cases, ownership (or at least tenancy) is required in order to secure governmental funding for improvements. Is the group willing to assume long-term responsibility for planting, maintenance and possibly even liability for this site?
If, after you've discussed these things, your group is still ready and willing to commit to this project, our next step is the most obvious, if you've not done it already. Perhaps you have one particular eyesore in mind but, if you don't, you will want to take the time to survey potential sites and choose the perfect place. Take a moment to ask yourself the important questions: Is this the right place for the project, easily accessibly by all volunteers? Does it have sunlight and access to water, as needed? How do the neighbors feel about the beautification project and are they interested in helping to maintain it? How is the site currently being used? Plan a garden around these factors and you're sure to have a success!
Now that you've decided the basics for your project, what resources do you have available? Ideally, you will want to start your project with as little out of pocket expenses as possible. This is one of the most important ways that a community can pull together and help. Create a list of items and services that you will need to complete your goals. See if anyone has a friend of a friend, who can provide the use of a tiller of a few hours. Check to see who has rakes, shovels, hoes and wheelbarrows that can be used. Does anyone have access to a gardening hose or watering cans? Perhaps some people have some spare seed packets in a drawer, back home. Spare lumber could be used to separate the beds or perhaps someone has some fencing that can help keep pets out of the garden. Draw up a budget for these items but don't forget to survey your community first; it's amazing what people can often supply or donate to a worthy cause.
Additionally, check with other community groups in the area. The Cooperative Extension Office can often provide useful planting and growing tips and places like local museums, attractions, schools and gardens may be of assistance. It never hurts to ask. After all, beautifying the city benefits everyone!
Once you have your supplies, take the time and finish designing your garden, based on what you have available. You should have a vague mental outline but this is where we flesh out things, add the details, and incorporate what we've collected. Prepare to group plants based not only on whether they are high or low maintenance, but also by how much sun and water that they require. Grouping like plants in such a fashion not only makes them easier to care for, but it also helps to conserve water and benefits the environment by helping to conserve water. Also be sure to plan out a small area to use as a compost heap, so that you can recycle plant matter to make fertilizer for your garden.
One of the most important things to remember when working on a project like this is not to rush. Take your time and realize that, not only are you beautifying your city, but you're also raising the esteem of people in the community, instilling hope and you're teaching children and setting examples. Creating a garden isn't about instant gratification; it's all about taking steps and working towards the greater goal.
Breaking your project down into a year-long plan will definitely make things easier. In the winter, you can hold meetings and plan out your garden. In the spring, you clean the lot and prepare the soil, then plant your seeds. Summertime is for maintaining and tending for the garden so that, come fall, you can harvest what you've grown and then prepare the site for the upcoming winter months. Be sure to assign tasks accordingly.
Working together with our community, we can take back our cities from the ghetto an make them beautiful places to live in, once more. Flint, Michigan, like so many other cities throughout the United States, is in desperate need of assistance. With a little perseverance and some TLC, we can restore our cities to the happy, healthy places that they once were. Imagine the positive message that we send to our children when abandoned properties are turned into beautiful and useful gardens. Imagine how good one can feel when the harvest of these gardens can be donated to local soup kitchens or other charitable organizations in the area, showing residents how they can help provide for themselves. Not only do we show our children the gift of giving, but we also instill hope and the knowledge that they CAN make a difference, if they only want to.
You've taken the first few steps, just by doing the research and reading this article. Don't be intimidated; be adventuresome. Start your project today and send out the message to the world, "We did it, so can YOU!"