Best Garden Tractor With Locking Differential in 2023
Fiskars Ergo Trowel, 384220-1001
Edward Tools Garden Trowel - Heavy Duty Carbon Steel Garden Hand Shovel with Ergonomic Grip - Stronger Than Stainless Steel - Depth Marker Measurements for More consistent Planting
- Heavy Duty Carbon Steel is bend proof and break proof for confident digging in heavy clay or rocky soils
- Depth markers for easy measurement for more consistent planting or transplanting
- ErgoGrip with ergonomic rubber grip handle for comfortable use and better leverage in heavy / rocky soils
- Rust proof, Bend Proof and Break proof indestructible design
- Lifetime Warranty - If for any reason this garden hand shovel doesn’t hold up the way you expect we will replace it for the lifetime of the tool
Edward Tools Bend-Proof Garden Trowel - Heavy Duty Polished Stainless Steel - Rust Resistant Oversized Garden Hand Shovel for Quicker Work - Digs Through Rocky/Heavy soils - Comfort Grip (1)
- Most heavy duty garden hand trowel tool on the market
- One piece stainless steel is bend proof making it the best hand shovel for working rocky or heavy clay soils
- Oversize trowel head makes for quicker work as soil can be moved in greater volume
- Ergonomic rubber grip with contoured finger grips and palm rest
- Lifetime warranty - Find a way to bend this garden hand shovel and we will replace it no questions asked
ESOW Garden Tool Set, 3 Piece Cast-Aluminum Heavy Duty Gardening Kit Includes Hand Trowel, Transplant Trowel and Cultivator Hand Rake with Soft Rubberized Non-Slip Ergonomic Handle, Garden Gifts
- [3 PIECE GARDENING SET]: Traditional Set Built To Last. Ideal for a variety of tasks including pruning, digging, weeding, loosening soil, aerating, transplanting, etc.
- [COMFORTABLE HANDLES]: Ergonomical and soft-grip handle, which made of High Quality TPR material that reduces the pressure on the wrist and hand. Reduce hand pain and fatigue while digging, weeding, planting and cutting. Also there are suitable for large or small sized hands. More labor saving and more comfortable in long-term grip and use. A hole at the top of each handle for clutter-free storage
- [QUALITY HEADS]: Heavy duty Cast-aluminum high hardness, durable, not easy to rust and broken. Polished cast-aluminum blades and tips are shiny, rust-proof, extremely sturdy and easy to clean. Full-size adult gardening tools use advanced alloy materials to effectively withstand the harsh surface conditions.
- [GREAT GIFT with GIFT BOX PACKAGING]: Environmentally-friendly paper material packaging boxes can be recycled to reduce environmental pollution. Durable top-quality and good looking, ESOW 3-piece garden tool serves as a perfect gift for gardening love, the ideal gift for loved ones, family, friends, and respected colleagues
- [1 Year Warranty with Confidence]: ESOW is devoted to providing reliable & efficient products. Customer satisfaction and service quality are the basic criteria of ESOW. If you have any problem, please trust us and contact us. We are always available to help.
ZUZUAN Garden Tool Set, 3 Pack Garden Hand Shovels Heavy Duty Aluminum Alloy Garden Trowels with Ergonomic Rubberized Non-Slip Grip, Included Trowel, Transplant Trowel and Cultivator Hand Rake
- ✔Garden Tool Sets: Including hand trowel, transplant trowel and cultivator hand rake, made of polished heavy duty aluminum alloy, features rustproof, anti-corrosion, don’t bent, durable, cutting through the hardest roots, rocks and soil.
- ✔Ergonomically Design: Handle is made of high quality TPR rubber, which is comfortable and non-slip, the ergonomic rubber grip with contoured finger grips and palm rest, reduce hand and wrist fatigue while weeding, and features a hang hole for convenient storage.
- ✔Hand Trowel: Large head displaces more soil to speed work, but the shovel tip is smooth without sharp burr or corner, don’t worry about getting hurt. Ideal for excavation work, such as planting, transplanting, tilling the soil, etc.
- ✔Transplant Trowel: With two standard units of scale(Inches and centimeters), easy to read and don’t be worn, ideal for removing dirt and measuring when you want to get right depth with the plant, or transplanting small plants and flowers.
- ✔Cultivator Hand Rake: The claw body’s thickness is 7 mm with more sturdy structure, so it is hard to break, ideal for decomposing soil for ventilation, cleaning up waste, removing weeds or mixing soil with fertilizer.
Wilcox All Pro 202S Trowel, 14", Stainless Steel
- Works very well for deep bulb planting & breaking up stubborn clods
- No fear of bending or breaking due to high quality Stainless Steel design
- Stainless Steel. Made in the USA.
Radius Garden 16011 Root Slayer, Trowel, Red
- Root cutting trowel designed to last a lifetime of digging for the serious gardener.
- Heavy duty blade features two dozen ripsaw teeth, inverting V cutting tip, and twine cutter/bottle opener.
- Powder coated enamel carbon steel blades can be sharpened for a long lasting cutting edge.
- Non-latex, thermoplastic grip with polypropylene core.
- Lifetime Guarantee (Continental US Only)
TACKLIFE Garden Tool Set, 3 Piece Stainless Steel Heavy Duty Gardening Kit with Soft Rubberized Non-Slip Handle - Trowel, Transplant Trowel and Cultivator Hand Rake - Garden Gifts for Parentsä¸¨GGT1A
- Larger size & higher efficiency: The tool size is longer than conventional ones and is thicker - 1.5mm/0.06in, which can improve efficiency. Ideal for kinds of gardening tasks like weeding, digging, transplanting, pruning, loosening the soil and more.
- More durable material: Your garden tools set are made of high quality polished stainless steel, which is easy to clean and more sturdy, do not bent, durable and lasting repel-pesticides anti-corrosion.
- Ergonomic design: The profile of non-slip grip is comfortable, designed to reduce stress on wrist and hand. The scientific size of handle provides excellent grip and comfort to reduce hand fatigue. Practical hanging holes design makes storage easier.
- Unique design: The tip design of rake is more conducive to loose soil which will break up the larger clumps of dirt. The length grading mark of transplant trowel let you know the right depth for the plants, which is more convenient to transplant plants.
- What you get: 1 X Tacklife GGT1A 3 Piece Garden Kit, 1 X User Manual. Trowel: 13 * 3. 5 * 1. 7 inch. Transplant spade: 13 * 2. 8 * 1. 8 inch. Rake: 11 * 3. 5 * 2. 8 inch.
DeWit Forged Hand Trowel
- Dimensions: 12" L x 1.5" W x 3.5" H; 0.5 lbs
- Touted as the best designed trowel on the market - a must-have for every gardener!
- Hand-forged boron steel head will hold a sharp edge
- Heavy duty and durable - neither the tip nor neck will bend
- Strong yet lightweight with unrivaled Dutch-made quality; all DeWit products have a lifetime guarantee
Fiskars 70736935J 502987 Big Grip Trowel
- Ideal for digging when planting, taking up plants, turning earth and more
- Extra-large handle with Softgrip provides exceptional grip and comfort
- Extra-large polished cast-aluminum head with sharp edge moves more soil faster, resists rust and cuts through tough turf
- Handle hang hole provides easy storage
- Full lifetime warranty
KABB HS-0014 12.6" Inch Pro-Grade Black Carbon Steel Garden Trowel Tool
- Heavy duty carbon steel is bend proof and break proof for confident digging in heavy clay or rocky soils
- 12. 6" Inch Professional Size Design, ideal for Planting, transplanting, removing stubborn weeds, mixing soil and compost or scooping fertilizer;
- Ergo grip with ergonomic rubber grip handle for comfortable use and better leverage in heavy/ rocky soils
- Rust proof, bend proof and break proof indestructible design
- Lifetime - If for any reason this garden hand shovel doesn’t hold up the way you expect we will replace it or the lifetime of the tool
Edward Tools Transplanter Trowel - Bend Proof and Rust Proof Aluminum - Most Comfortable Transplanter with Ergo Handle - Engraved Depth Guide
- Bend proof aluminum - If you find a way to somehow bend this transplanter trowel we will replace it
- Most comfortable transplanter on the market - The large soft rubber handle is made with a palm rest for optimal comfort
- Engraved depth guide makes for more consistent planting
- Rust proof aluminum - Leave this in the rain all day and it stays looking new
- Lifetime warranty - Buy with 100% confidence that if any issue arises with your transplanter trowel and we will replace it
CFCT Bend-Proof Garden Trowel Tools with Sharp Edge, Rust Proof Small Gardening Hand Shovel, One-piece Aluminum Transplanter with Grading Mark, Lightweight Comfortable Ergonomic Handle
- * Very Sturdy:The Garden Trowel is Solid One-piece design, won’t loosen, bend at the neck or break while digging, Made of Aluminum material, Surprisingly light and remarkably strong never rust
- ▲Very handy: The Garden Hand Transplanter is Easy to handle in any direction, Ergo and soft grip, Non-slip thumb pad for a more custom fit and slip protection, minimizes hand & wrist stress while maximizing power. the handle is Ergonomic, at the end of handle is Hexagonal Arc surface, fit well for your hand
- ▲Very Functional: The Garden hand shovel Ideal for transplanting small plants and flowers. Sharp blade easily cuts through compacted soil. Use to scoop out Potting soil or Fertilizer, filling bird feeders, Pet food scoop, Narrow shovel, all-Purpose trowel
- ▲Unique Radian Blade Design: Work as Transplanter and Scooper. Easy to Read Inch and Centimeter, Moderate Size Capacity, Make Work easily during Potting Soil and Transplanting plant or seedlings
- ▲Fit for indoor garden and Outdoor garden .Pretty craft. Big Hole Dia 10mm in the handle for Easy Storage
Garden Guru Super Strong Garden Trowel - Stainless Steel - Ergonomic Grip - Perfect Hand Shovel for Weeding, Transplanting and Digging in Garden Beds - Hand-E Garden Trowel
- ONE TOOL ALL GARDENERS USE - Planting, transplanting, removing stubborn weeds, mixing soil and compost or scooping fertilizer, the Hand-E Garden Trowel is the Gardeners Go To Tool.
- POLISHED STAINLESS STEEL - Rust Resistant Blade is Thick for Strength and Durability, Wide and Concave for Scooping, Properly Designed for Professional Grade Applications.
- COMFORTABLE ERGONOMIC HANDLE - Large and Thick with Thumb Rest on top and Finger Grooves on bottom. Well Designed for those in search of an Agreeable Grip that Minimizes Hand Stress and Fatigue.
- NOT JUST FOR GARDENING - Strong, rugged and well suited for nearly all outdoor assignments. Placer mining for gold, metal detecting for lost treasure or camping with friends, this trowel will come in handy for all your digging purposes and you will be glad to have it stowed away in your backpack.
- GUARANTEED FOR LIFE - If there are any unexpected issues with any of our products, we have you covered. We are on call 24/7 to assist all customers and we guarantee to correct any problems fast and hassle free. No confusing, legal ease, run around…guaranteed! 100% Customer Satisfaction, plain and simple.
Corona CT3710 eGrip Trowel
- The ErgoGRIP trowel is designed with an extra-large blade for efficiently moving planting material and it features gradation marks for easy depth measurement.
- The large capacity, die-cast aluminum alloy head is lightweight and will not corrode
- The bag ripper is a bonus feature. No more hunting for another tool to open the bags of planting material.
- Designed with safety in mind, the ErgoGRIP tools have anti-slip thumb rises and finger guards for greater stability and control
- The ergonomically designed grip minimizes hand stress and fatigue
How to Fix a Broken PVC Pipe with Water Gushing Out
Water is spewing 15" into the air and I can't find the shut off valve. I hit the lawn sprinkler feed pipe with my lawn tractor and broke it, now what?
The unusual practice that I speak of is, having the feed for lawn sprinkler systems exposed above the ground. Let me explain, the feed for this is usually a 1" PVC pipe that rises about 2' above the ground with a 90 degree elbow, then a short piece of PVC with a threaded coupling, this threaded coupling goes into a 1" brass ball valve, next there are back to back 1" cast iron backflow preventer's with strainers, then back into a 1" brass ball valve another short piece of PVC a 90 degree elbow and finally back in to the ground where it will usually go to the garage to a water management timer and from there it feeds the sprinkler system.
Now think about this for a moment. We have these two 1" PVC pipes sticking up from the ground holding up about 30 pounds of cast iron and brass components. I don't know who the genius is that thought of this, but it seems to be the standard for these systems here. The first house I lived in when I moved down here, this set up was right in the middle of the backyard. Pretty easy to spot when mowing the lawn, but it looked pretty ugly as well. The next house I moved to, it was tucked away in the back corner of the yard, out of the way behind the shed.
In the spring time down here we get a lot of rain and vegetation grows very fast, my weed wacker was broke and it had been a week or so since I had trimmed the yard. So I'm out there cutting the lawn on my riding lawn mower, which I had just bought a couple of months ago, because it is too damn hot and humid to be trying to push mow anything down here, and I was making my first pass around the backyard. as I passed behind the shed I knew that the sprinkler pipe was in this area but couldn't see it because the vegetation had grown up and hid it from my sight. I thought that I had given plenty of room and went right by. I don't think I moved ten feet when I could feel water landing on my back. I knew immediately what I had done. I pulled the tractor up another twenty feet, so it wouldn't get soaked and shut it off.
When I turned around I almost couldn't believe my eyes, water was shooting up into the air 15-20 feet. The first thing I thought of was to shut one of the ball valves, which was a great idea except for the fact that the pipe was broke before the valves and they were lying on the ground. At first the water felt kinda cold but after a couple minutes I was getting pretty used to it. I was really amazed at the water pressure coming out of that pipe. Being a pipe fitter I looked in my stuff to see if I had anything to cap this geyser off with, but I work on steel pipe and couldn't find anything. so I ran up to the hardware store and purchased a 1' PVC cap and some PVC primer and glue.
So the first thing that I wanted to do was to square off the end of the pipe that had been broken. I got out my 1/2" x 1-1/2" pipe cutter and cut it off about a foot above the ground. I then filed the end of the pipe so the cap would slip on to it nice and easy. Now keep in mind that the whole time that I'm doing this I am getting a steady stream of water dumped on my head, because it's shooting straight up in the air and coming right down on me. Not only that, there is now about 4 inches of water built up on the ground.
Alright, my pipe is cut an cleaned, so I put the primer on the pipe and then in the cap an then the glue on both. I then force the cap down onto the pipe and hold it with my hand in my crotch and applying all my weight on it. The water stops squirting out and I hold this position for about a minute, till my hand just couldn't take it anymore. I slowly start to take my weight off of the cap and then move away, thinking whew, glad thats over. I took maybe two steps backward and poof, the cap pops off and flies about 30 feet into the air and water is gushing everywhere again. Just about this time my wife comes out and says "maybe we should call a plumber". HAHA very funny.
After I found the cap, I saw that it had only gone onto the pipe about a quarter inch. Maybe the water was messing with the glue. so I cleaned everything back up and had her hold the other pipe, the one that had broken with the 90 on it, so it would shoot the water away from me and the pipe so the glue wouldn't get wet. At least I'm not the only one getting wet now. I reprimered and glued the pipe and cap. Once again I tried to force that cap back onto the pipe, but the pressure was just too strong and I just couldn't get it to stay. I again heard that little voice "maybe you should call a plumber". I am not paying someone $90 an hour to fix this when I know I can do it myself. Just then, it hits me, and I think to myself you idiot, you sure wouldn't fix this, like this at work.
So I head back up to the hardware store make my purchase and hurry home. By this time there is probably 6 inches of water on the ground and my wife says do you need my help? Nope I got it. I clean the pipe off one last time and apply the primer and glue to the pipe and the PVC ball valve I had just purchased from the hardware store. with the valve in the open position I slip it onto the pipe and make a quarter turn and hold it in place for about a minute. When I'm sure the glue has set I simply closed the valve and my nightmare was over. I purchased a ten foot piece of PVC pipe, three 90s, one straight slip coupling and a couple threaded couplings. It only took about a half an hour to completely rebuild the whole thing, and needless to say I don't let the weeds grow up that high back there anymore.
I hope that this story has helped you. I know that I could have just told you from the beginning what to do, but I think you'll remember it better this way.