Best Long Handled Garden Shears in 2023
Fiskars 36 Inch Long-Handle Swivel Grass Shears (92107935J), Black/Orange
Corona LR 3460 Long Reach Cut 'n' Hold Pruner, Red
- REACH HIGHER WITH AN OVERALL LENGTH OF 46": Allows reach to otherwise inaccessible areas.
- CUT 'N HOLD FEATURE HOLDS STEM UNTIL YOU RELEASE: Assists in preventing falling limbs and allows you to cut safely.
- ERGONOMIC CO-MOLDED HANDLES FOR COMFORT: Designed for extended use. Adjustable foam grip provides balance and easy of use.
- CUTS UP TO 1/2 INCH DIAMETER: Blade is PTFE non-stick coated for easier cutting.
- HIGH-CARBON STEEL BLADE AND HOOK ARE FULLY HEAT TREATED FOR DURABILTY: Extends life of the tool season after season.
- Cut and hold feature holds stem until you release
Fiskars Extendable Handle Lopper with Single Pivot (9166)
- Fully hardened steel blade with non-stick coating cuts with less effort
- Twist Lock Telescoping Handles extend from 24.5 to 37
- Durable steel handles with cushioned grips and shock-absorbing bumper for comfort
- 1.5 Cutting capacity
- Lifetime Warranty
TABOR TOOLS B212A Telescopic Hedge Shears with Wavy Blade and Extendable Steel Handles. Extendable Manual Hedge Clippers for Trimming Borders, Boxwood, and Tall Bushes.
- STRONG TELESCOPIC HANDLES This hedge trimmer is the ideal tool for trimming and shaping your shrubs and decorative topiary plants. Reach any shrub far and high! There’s not cut you can’t make with these strong extendable handles: the overall regular length in closed position is 25" and the overall length in extended mode is 33".
- SHARP WAVY BLADE FOR PRECISION CUTS. The forged carbon steel wavy blades cut all the way to the tip and produce smoothly operated crisp cuts. The precision cuts of this tool will preserve your plant’s health. Every cut will be a joyful experience and your shrubs will grow back nicely: don’t hack away at your beautiful bushes with powered hedge trimmers!
- SHOCK ABSORBING BUMPERS. The shock-absorbing bumpers will stop all jarring vibrations and reduce arm and shoulder fatigue. The extendable telescopic lightweight steel handles feature comfortable non-slip grips which will fit comfortably into your hands. Overall, this is a balanced, powerful and dependable tool which will soon become YOUR BEST FRIEND IN THE GARDEN.
- ADJUSTABLE BLADE TENSION: The flower-shaped pivot bolt lets you adjust the tension of the blade and prune different types of plants with just a simple twist. The blades are made of carbon steel with coating to allow a great cutting performance. You can count on these clippers to deliver superior, long lasting performance and great results.
- ORDER WITH CONFIDENCE. Customer satisfaction and service quality are the basic criteria for TABOR TOOLS. Good service is a result of flexibility, reliability and trustworthiness. We will fix any problem quickly and answer to your need every time. We are always available to help our customers; our service record is unmatched!
KSEIBI 252606 Anvil Lopper with Telescoping Aluminium Light-weight Handle, Tree Trimmer, Branch Cutter, Loppers, Pruning Shears, Garden Pruners Up to 2 Inch Cutting Capacity, 28 ~ 40 Inch
- CUT UP TO 2" BRANCH - This Lopper has Powerful leverage to cut and prune up to 2" branches and saplings. Heavy duty tool that cuts effortlessly, it allows fast removal of dry and woody growth.
- RAZOR EDGE BLADE - The 3 Times Fully heat treated 58+-2°C SK-5 hardened steel blade is coated with non-stick TEFLON treatment, making the blade wear-resisting, corrosion resistant, easy to clean and maintain.
- ALUMINIUM EXTENDABLE 27" ~ 40 Inch Oval Tubular telescopic Handle, greatly reduces the labor intensity, never feel tired after day of gardening work, even for the elderly gardener or if you have arthritic wrists, comes in 5 extensions with thumb release Lock button to ensure safety during use, the lever drive system Increases the force applied to the blades. This will allow you to tackle heavy duty pruning jobs, so you don't have to do the work - the lopping shears do it for you. ALUMINIUM
- MAINTENANCE BROCHURE INCLUDED – After you buy this gardening tool, we'll email you a Guide to Prune and maintenance your Loppers shears to get you started. The eBrochure will cover the features in this Loppers to get the most of it, provide helpful instruction to prune your garden and information about sharpening the blade, and offer tips on how to take care of your KSEIBI Tools garden tools. NOTE: Please contact as if you do not receive the eBrochure. It may be your Amazon account settings.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - Your business means a lot to us, we want to ensure you have a ★★★★★ experience with our product and service, not 100% satisfied?? Please contact us for assistance, we are totally commited to your satisfaction.
ARS 28- to 41-1/2-Inch Hedge Shears HS-K900Z
- Professional grade telescopic hedge shear for hard-to-reach shrubs and trees
- Hard-chrome plated blades for high cutting strength
- Slightly curved blades for optimal cutting
- Adjustable 28- to 41-1/2-inch overall length for easy use and portability
KSEIBI 143015 Long Reach Cut and Hold Bypass Pruner Max Cutting 1/2 inch (5.0 ft - 1.5 m)
- Light weight aluminium arm
- Non-stick coated black finish resists from rusting and corrosion
- Comfortable hand grip revents fatigue
- Revolving arm allows you to turn the pruner blades in any direction without moving the hand grip
- Designed for one-handed operation
Fiskars 7.9-12 Foot ExtendableTree Pruning Stik Pruner (92406935K)
- Ideal for cutting high branches without climbing a ladder, making low cuts without bending or kneeling or reaching into dense or prickly shrubs
- Rope-free design gives you two-handed control and eliminates snags and tangles
- Included 15 inch WoodZig saw blade powers through thicker branches
- Maximum cutting capacity: 1-1/4 inch diamater (pruning blade)
- Lifetime warranty
Worth Garden Long Reach Tree Pruner, 4ft Lightweight Cut and Hold Pruning Trimmer, Long Handled Pruning Shear-Tree Clippers with Flexible Hand Grip
- CONSTRUCTED FROM SK5 STEEL BLADE FOR A CLEAN CUT- The blade of these Worth Garden long handled garden shears is sharp enough to make a precise cut. Cuts up to 1/2 inch DIAMETER.
- CUT LOW AND HIGHER BRANCHES WITH EASE - The handle of our lightweight long handled pruner is 3 feet and 8 inches, providing adequate length for you to reach tree branches to prune them or harvest fruits. It can also be used for other plants, cutting lower stems of thorny plants such as roses, and pruning thick or hard to reach shrubs.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & EASY ON THE ARMS-Our garden pruning shears are lightweight due to their aluminum pole, making it easier to make careful cuts and to take your time pruning because your muscles won’t become tired.
- EASILY ADJUSTABLE CUTTING ANGLE - Finding the best angle to cut a branch is easy due to the 180-degree rotating hand grip on these tree pruning clippers.Cut and hold feature holds stem until you release.NOTE:This pruner is not extendable.
- UNBEATABLE 3-YEAR WARRANTY - We want to make sure that you’ll be 100% satisfied with your purchase so we included a 3-year warranty on our long handle clippers. If you are not satisfied with this product, you can send it back to us and we will refund 100% of your money back. Call or email anytime for support. Our team is here to help!
TABOR TOOLS S834A Bypass Pruning Shears, Makes Clean Cuts, Professional Sharp Secateurs, Great for M-L Size Hands, Hand Pruner, Garden Shears, Clippers for The Garden
- MODERN DESIGN. Pruning is fun with these beautiful, ergonomic and durable garden scissors. Use this tool on shrubs, grapes, plants & flowers - without fatigue! A garden tool you will enjoy for years to come. Ideal for M-L size hands. Don't forget to check out the compatible holster, by searching "TABOR TOOLS H1 Holster for Pruning Shears" on Amazon.
- SHARP BYPASS BLADE. Features carbon stainless steel chrome plated blades and aluminum handles. Makes razor sharp clean 3/4" cuts, without effort!
- SHOCK ABSORBING SPRING. The embedded spring brings a comfortable bounce to your cutting action, so you can work without fatigue.
- COMFORT GRIP HANDLES. The handles of this pruner have a soft grip handle cover for increased comfort and optimum performance. At the end of the upper handle, there is an open/close clip which allows for easy and safe storage.
- ORDER WITH CONFIDENCE. Service quality is the basic criteria for TABOR TOOLS. Good service is a result of flexibility, reliability and trustworthiness. We will fix any problem quickly and answer to your need every time.
- ORDER WITH CONFIDENCE. Customer satisfaction and service quality are the basic criteria for TABOR TOOLS. Good service is a result of flexibility, reliability and trustworthiness. We will fix any problem quickly and answer to your need every time. **CHECK OUT OUR STORE FOR MORE GARDENING PRODUCTS! - Click on the blue TABOR TOOLS link at top of page**
Gardena 8740 Comfort 27-Inch Long Handle Swiveling Grass Shears
- For precise cutting of lawn edges, especially where access is difficult.
- For an upright working position protecting your back.
- Blades can be swiveled up to 90-degrees to each side
- Easy precise cutting due to blades with non-stick coating.
- Easy grip handle with soft plastic components.
Bahco P74 Lawn Shears with Horizontal Blades and Steel Handles, 44-Inch
- Lawn shear for cutting in difficult-to-reach areas where lawn mowers cannot gain access. Suitable for cutting in shrubs, borders, around tress, etc.
- Stamped, fully hardened, double-bevelled blade covered in black Xylan(R)-coating, and the counterblade with black Xyland-coating.
- Straight cutting edge, 20-cm length, and 90-cm long handles of round steel tubes, fitted with black plastic covers
TABOR TOOLS GG11A Bypass Lopper with Compound Action, Chops Thick Branches with Ease, 30 Inch Tree Trimmer, Branch Cuttter with 1 3/4 Inch Clean Cut Capacity.
- CLEAN CUTS. This lopper powers effortlessly through 1 3/4" diameter thick branches with a quick chop. The lopper is designed for fast, precise clean cuts that will preserve the health of your plants and trees. Triples your cutting power with unique compound cutting action. This KING OF LOPPER makes pruning dramatically easy!
- SHARP HARDENED CARBON STEEL BLADE will stay sharp, even after some heavy use! The low-friction non-stick coated gliding blade make every cut a joyful experience. The tools is easy to use, even for the elderly gardener or if you have arthritic wrists. There’s no cut you can’t make with this KNIGHT'S BLADE! GG11 Replacement cutting blades available on Amazon.com!
- COMFORT GRIP AND EXTRA LEVERAGE. The rubberized grips on handles provide comfort and good grip. This longer 30” model will allow you the work with some extra strength and leverage and to efficiently navigate around higher limbs. The ergonomically handles are designed for optimal grip to ease cutting of any branch. Overall, this balanced, powerful and dependable tool which will soon become YOUR BEST FRIEND IN THE GARDEN.
- COMPOUND ACTION SYSTEM: The compound lever system with multiple pivot points and moving parts increases the force applied to the blades. The compound action blade has multiple moving parts which multiplies the force applied to the blades 3 times!
- ORDER WITH CONFIDENCE. Customer satisfaction and service quality are the basic criteria for TABOR TOOLS. Good service is a result of flexibility, reliability and trustworthiness. We will fix any problem quickly and answer to your need every time. We are always available to help our customers; our service record is unmatched! **CHECK OUT OUR STORE FOR MORE GARDENING PRODUCTS! - Click on the blue TABOR TOOLS link at top of page**
Fiskars 28 Inch Bypass Lopper Black/Orange (391461-1003)
- Ideal for cutting green, living growth like tree branches
- Fully hardened, precision-ground blade stays sharp through heavy use
- Rust-resistant, low-friction coating helps the blade glide through wood and prevents it from gumming up with sap and debris
- Length: 28 icches with a cut capacity of 1-1/2 inch thick branch
Truper 33577 Tru Tough Grass Hook, Detachable Blade, 36-Inch Long Handle
- 36-inch north american ash, lacquered handle for strength and durability
- Grass hook for knocking down tall grass
- Clear-coated gray-steel finished heads
- Spray clean with garden hose, coat with silicone spray
- Tru-tough: trupers best selling signature tool line!
10 Essential Garden Tools for Successful Gardening
Whether yours is a home garden or a community garden you are going to need some tools to make your work easy and enjoyable. Here are the ten most essential tools every gardener must have for successful gardening.
Garden tools 1: A trowel.
The first essential item on your list should be a trowel that is well made. Whether it is container garden or a large bed a trowel is necessary to get your seedlings and plants into the soil easily.
Garden tools 2: A hoe.
A hoe with a long handle helps a gardener handle difficult tasks easily. It is used to keep out weeds from your garden. This is accomplished by using the hoe to remove weeds when they start to grow. Careful use of the hoe will help in removing weeds without damaging the roots of your plants. Hoe heads come in many shapes and sizes and you can make your choice.
Garden tools 3: A hand fork or cultivator.
Hand forks are ideal for loosening the soil and cleaning up the beds. It helps to cultivate the soil, work amendment into your soil, and chop up any clumps. A hand fork is absolutely essential in beds that are closely planted. It cuts the compacted hard soil smoothly and is also very useful for aerating, cleaning the moss and thatching. Flower beds and vegetable plots can be easily prepared by using a hand fork or cultivator.
Garden tools 4: Hand pruners or pruning shears.
It is wise to invest in a pair of good quality pruning shears or secateurs as they are known. These come in various types and sizes depending on the type of job. They are useful for pruning branches of small diameters.
These are very useful for trimming bushes and shrubs. Trimming regularly will make your shrubs bushy and in the desired shape and size. They are very useful for rose plants that require regular pruning. Also fruit and other trees in your garden will need pruning.
Garden tools 5: A watering can and nozzles.
A watering can with a nozzle that creates a fine spray of water is essential for gently watering seedlings and sprouting seeds, over a large area, without washing them away. Choose one with long nozzles.
Garden tools 6: A spading fork.
A spading fork or gardening fork, is a wonderful garden tool necessary for transplanting and aerating. You can also use it to split grasses and perennials. In fact you cannot divide and dig perennials without using a heavy duty spading fork. It can also be beneficially used as a mulch fork, manure fork, and for sorting hay.
Garden tools 7: Shovels and spades.
Shovels and spades come in many different sizes and shapes. The hand hold also comes in shapes like a "T" or a "D". These are necessary for planting trees, shrubs, moving the soil, breaking the soil and many other jobs. Spades are very useful for turning the soil and a shovel will help in picking up dug out soil and disposable
items from your garden. Their blades should be sharp in order to accomplish the jobs easily.
Garden tools 8: A wheelbarrow.
Again wheelbarrows also come in different sizes and shapes and you have a wide variety to choose from. You cannot do without one especially if your garden is of decent size. With it you can carry almost anything and everything. Whether it is for hauling soil, transporting dirt and cement or for transporting common gardening items like compost, plants, mulch, tools or hoses, you will find the wheelbarrow extremely handy. Without a wheelbarrow you will have to make frequent trips back and forth around the garden which is really exhausting.
Garden tools 9: Gardening gloves.
Even if you like the feel of soil it is imprudent to work in the garden without proper gloves. Gardening gloves also come in a lot of varieties and materials. The type you choose will depend on the type of work involved. Leather gloves are good but you cannot use them when handling water or liquid chemicals. Thus you may need more than one type of glove. .Make sure that the pair fits you snugly or you may have to deal with blisters. Also make sure they are prick proof when you are handling rose bushes or other thorny plants. The simple fact is that you must choose wisely.
Garden tools 10: Garden hose.
You can't do gardening without water. You will need a good quality garden hose if you don't want to get exhausted transporting a lot of water. In fact it is the easiest way to transport lots of water quickly and effortlessly. The best hoses for this purpose are those having 3 or 4 ply thickness and come with brass fittings. Coiled type of hoses need less storage space. They may be a bit more expensive but they are easier to store and transport. You can also use drip irrigation or soaker hoses if you don't have the time to water the plants yourself.