Best Oil To Treat Wooden Garden Furniture in 2023
Food Grade Mineral Oil for Cutting Boards, Countertops and Butcher Blocks - Food Safe and Made in the USA
UltraPro Food Grade Mineral Oil, 1 Gallon (128oz), for Lubricating and Protecting Cutting Board, Butcher Block, Stainless Steel, Knife, Tool, Machine and Equipment, NSF Approved
- The UltraPro one gallon mineral oil is the best value for white mineral oil
- So many uses! White oil is used in the automotive, beauty, food service, and many more industries
- Great for use as a food safe lubricant for an industrial slicer, knife, blade, tool and machine
- The mineral oil gallon size is perfect for treating and protecting butcher blocks, bamboo and more
- The UltraPro food grade mineral oil gallon is unscented and NSF approved
FURINNO Tioman Hardwood Patio Furniture Outdoor 3 Piece Bistro Set, Natural
- Dark Red Mercanti wood treated with teak oil: more durable and water resistant
- Great for use indoor or outdoor. Natural color blends easily with your furniture and decor
- Bistro Set includes 1 table and 2 chairs
- Fits in your space, fits on your budget. Easy assembly with instruction provided
- Table: 23. 62(W)x29. 13(H)x23. 62(D) inches. Chair: 20. 27(W)x29. 92(H)x17. 71(D) inches
Decorating a Small Porch or Small Balcony on a Budget
Turn your small porch or balcony into a comfortable outdoor retreat for two with inexpensive outdoor furniture and extras that reflect your style.
Comfortable Seating for Two. To fit a tight budget, look for outdoor furniture made of durable metal or synthetic material that mimics wicker or wood. A set that includes two arm chairs, seat cushions, and a small side table may be the best answer. Place the table between the two chairs along the wall, or place the chairs at right angles (one each by the wall and railing) with the table in the corner to create a cozy seating area. For a very small porch or balcony, choose a bistro set of small table and two chairs. Price range: $150 to $250.
Floor. Add color to the floor or create cozy seating area mimicking indoor living using a small rug designed for outdoor use like those made of synthetic fibers that resist mildew. Price: 2 by 4 feet, less than $20; 5 by 7 feet, about $60.
Lighting. Bring romantic light to a small porch or balcony without having to hire an electrician to install new lights. When an outdoor electric outlet is available, run double strings of lights, the kind used for Christmas trees, along the railing to plug in at night. Solar lights are another option. Charge solar lights in a sunny location on the porch or balcony. Solar lights come on stakes that can be removed for use on a table top at night. Leave the stakes attached and group an odd number of solar lights in a tall container, like a large flower vase, urn or decorative metal wastebasket, to give a soft glow at night. Price: string lights, less that $25; solar lights, around $8 each.
Wall Art. Combine whimsy and functionality with a clock or thermometer sporting a festive background. An all-weather wreath or wall mounted hook for a hanging plant add a touch of nature. Price range: $5 to $20.
More from this contributor:
Spring Cleaning Your Porch
How to Plan for an Outdoor Deck
How to Create Rich Looking Bedroom Without Spending Much Money