Best Plants For Sunny Rock Garden in 2023
Yard & Garden Owners Manual: Your Complete Guide to the Care and Upkeep of Everything Outdoors (Better Homes & Gardens)
The American Horticultural Society A-Z Encyclopedia of Garden Plants
Gardens Private & Personal: A Garden Club of America Book
Tabletop Gardens: 40 Stylish Plantscapes for Counters and Shelves, Desktops and Windowsills
The Inward Garden: Creating a Place of Beauty and Meaning
Texas Range Plants (W. L. Moody Jr. Natural History Series)
Aquarium Plants Manual (Barron's Complete Pet Owner's Manuals (Paperback))
Western Garden Book: The 20-Minute Gardener: Projects, Plants and Designs for Quick & Easy Gardening (Sunset Western Garden Book (Paper))
The Complete Garden Guide: A Comprehensive Reference for All Your Garden Needs
Sorbus Tricycle Plant Stand - Flower Pot Cart Holder - Ideal for Home, Garden, Patio - Great Gift for Plant Lovers, Housewarming, Motherâ€™s Day - Parisian Style (Bronze)
- TRICYCLE PLANT STAND (BRONZE) — Beautifully display plants, flowers, and garden decorations on a decorative tricycle stand—Features 3 round, basket-style tiers to keep planters secure and stylish
- STYLISH & DECORATIVE — Whimsical Parisian style Tricycle, complete with scroll wheel details—Gives a playful touch to any space — Charming focal point to patio, home, garden — Attractive way to keep plants off the floor/ground
- INDOOR/OUTDOOR — Place indoors: entryway, living room, sunny window, stairwell, screened patio — Place outdoors: porch, cactus garden, pool area, balcony, rooftop, terrace, flower shop
- GREAT GIFT IDEA — Perfect for home and garden lovers — Makes a great gift, i.e. (Mother’s Day, Birthday, housewarming) — Beautiful addition to any garden party or outdoor event
- STURDY & DURABLE— Made of wrought iron with powder coated finish — 3 round basket Holders —Holds a variety of smaller sized planters — (Wheels are decorative only and do not roll) — Flowers NOT INCLUDED — Minimal Assembly Required — Measures approximately 30.5" L x 10" W x 20.5" H
Moss Acres New! Moss for Sunny Areas â€“ Sun-Tolerant Moss Milkshake Pre-Ground Bryum Caespiticium Fragments â€“ 28 oz.
- NEW! Easily grow lush, green moss in sun or shade!
- Environmentally-friendly and visually soothing landscape element
- Great adjacent to concrete or stone - ideal for paving stones and walkways
- Each 28-oz. package covers up to 15 square feet
- Detailed instructions included!
2020 Upgraded 100W Solar Flood Lights Outdoor Led Remote Solar Lights Dusk to Dawn 120 LEDs IP65 Waterproof Super Bright Security Light for Fence,Garden,Pool,Barn,Pathway
- Super Bright & IP65 Waterproof: 120 LEDS, 3.2V/24000mAh lithium battery. Built-in photoelectric sensor, Auto-on/Off. 120 degree beam angle,provide Dusk to Dawn Outdoor Lights illumination for large area (1200 sq ft). With an IP65 Waterproof rating that ensure your solar floodlights work better and more prolonged use, the floodlight can continue to operate on rainy days.
- Light Sensor & Remote: Bestqool Solar flood light will turn on at dusk and turn off at dawn automatic then start to charge. With the remote control, you can select the automatic mode, set up the lighting time (3H, 5H, 8H)and the brightness (keep pressing the button,the brightness will increase/decrease).
- Long Working Time & Durable: Solar floodlight equipped with 6V/15W high efficiency Polysilicon solar panel which can convert up to 18% of the sunlight into electricity energy. Built-in high-capacity Li-ion battery, can continuously be light up to 10-12 hours after 5-8 hours fully charged on a sunny day. This floodlight made with sturdy aluminum & tempered glass, more than 50,000 hours lifespan.
- Multiple Installation Ways: Flood Lights /Security Lights /Landscape Lights. The included 16ft cable allows you mount the lamp and solar panel at different places. Adjustable wall mount bracket allows you install it either on a wall, place it in the ground, or mount on the pole.
- Friendly customer service: You will get lifetime customer service. Please do not hesitate to contact us by email ([email protected]) if you have any questions.
3500 Basket of Gold Seeds - Perennial for Borders, Beds, Rock Gardens, Ground Cover
- Basket of Gold grows in low mounds 8-12" Tall
- Attracts Beneficial Insects and Native Bees
- Good for Borders, Rock Gardens and Ground Cover and is Water Thrifty
- Non GMO and Neonicotinoid Seed
- Marde Ross & Company has been a Licensed California Nursery since 1985.
Simple Gardening Projects for Children
Simple gardening projects for children, these ideas will help your child learn about nature, and have a great time also.
SET UP A BIRD SANCTUARY: To start this project off, let them go with you and pick out a birdbath. Let them pick out a nice spot in the yard. Make sure it is an open area, not far from surrounding trees and shrubs just in case the birds need to get to safety. The birds may take a while to discover the birdbath but once they do they will come and bathe. Now you can be creative around the birdbath, dig out an area around the birdbath for plants and decorations. Here you can plant some nice little flowered plants and add some personal touches. Buy some plastic little birds, make a little birdhouse. Get some Popsicle sticks and glue together a little house, you can paint it and add some birdseed inside. Add some rocks, pebbles and stones. Your child will spend hours enjoying the many different birds that will be visiting. Pick out a book on bird species from your local library or bookstore. Let them have fun identifying the various types of birds. Take pictures of the different birds you see. Make your own bird book. Write a description of each bird and different facts about them. And don't forget to get a good pair of binoculars for up close bird watching.
BUILD A JUNGLE: Find a big shady area and dig . For this you will need to study up on some plants that grow in the shade. Ferns are good for this type of environment, you can find ones that grow wild.Plant your plants then get some plastic jungle animals, and be creative. Add rocks and stones, collect different sticks, leaves and pine cones. This will be their own creation. When I was a child and I made my own little jungle, every time I went to the lake, river or even the beach I would collect different sized rocks, stones and shells. Take some pine cones and paint them green for little trees. For an added tropical affect, plant a guaranteed butterfly-magnet plant nearby. Butterfly bush, butterfly weed, milkweed and lantana are fine choices. The children will have a wonderful time watching as the local butterflies and possibly some hummingbirds come visit the bush. Shop for a book on butterflies so your children can identify the local butterflies.
GROW A VEGETABLE GARDEN: This the greatest idea! This will not only teach your child about gardening, you will also have great fresh vegetables to enjoy. Let them shop and pick out what seeds they would like to grow.
Next, they will need to till up an area appropriate for planting a garden. Go ahead and let them read a book first on planting vegetables. Always read the back of the seed packets for proper instructions on planting. I remember how excited I was when I saw my first vegetable come up. Remember they need to learn how to water and weed the garden. After the vegetables start coming in, send them with a big basket. Let them pick them and bring
them in. Set up an area where they can wash, chop and peel some for dinner. How proud they will feel when the family is eating fresh-grown vegetables from their very own garden.