Best Price Garden Hose in 2023
EASYHOSE 100ft Expandable Water Garden Hose,Expanding Flexible Hose with Strength Stretch Fabric with Brass Connectors - 9 Way Spray Nozzle +12 Months Warranty
Plenty of Hose Flexible Garden Hose-Expandable-150 Foot Water Hose-Extra Strength Latex Core No Kink-Comes with Heavy Duty Brass Fittings and Spray Gun, Blue
- KINK-FREE No more unexpected water shut-offs from a cheap big box store hose. Plenty of Hose uses a tough latex core to keep your water flowing when you need it.
- 150 Feet to reach any job no more ‘thumb over the nozzle’ spraying to try and water The grass you can’t quite reach, Plenty of Hose is long enough to tackle all your jobs!
- Expandable FOR easy use and storage plenty of hose’s expandable material and No-Kink technology makes extending, use, and storage a snap! Takes up a fraction of the space of cheaper hoses.
- Compatibility and practicality whether you’re watering your newly planted grass seed with an orbital sprinkler, or hooking up your RV for a weekend of R & R, plenty of hose’s strong brass fittings make it easy.
- Sprayer included you can take on all your watering jobs with our included durable 8-function garden sprayer. Mist and shower settings for gentler applications, right up to the powerful, crud- removing jet!
Teknor Apex NeverKink 8615-25, Heavy Duty Garden Hose, 5/8-Inch by 25-Feet
- Make your garden a kink-free zone
- Patented anti-kink technology prevents kinks, twists and tangles, the # 1 consumer complaint
- Heavy duty leak proof and crush resistant couplings up to 1000 lbs force
- Rigid sleeve prevents kinking at the faucet
- MicroShield anti-microbial protection guards hose against mold and mildew that can cause hose deterioration
Dramm 17010 ColorStorm Premium 50 Foot Soaker Garden Hose, Black
- Soaker hose
- Conveniently water gardens and beds
- Evenly waters from beginning to end
- 50 foot Soaker Hose made from recycled material
- Thoroughly waters using 90% less water than conventional watering
- Conveniently waters garden and beds
- 50% thicker wall eliminating the geyser effect, wasteful water that sprays out from hose
- Made from recycled material; Lifetime Guarantee
Gilmour 824251-1001 Flexogen Heavy Duty Watering Garden Hose 1/2in x 25 Feet, Green
- 500PSI burst strength guarantees long hose life
- Patented tri-extrusion construction for maximum durability
- Polished cover resists dirt-collecting abrasions
- Anti-microbial layer guards against mold and mildew
- Lifetime warranty
Homitt Garden Hose Nozzle One-Piece, 8 Spray Patterns Hose Nozzle, Easy Thumb Up Control Open and Adjust Plenty Water, Content 1.2Pa High Pressure Water Hose Nozzle for Garden,Pet,Plant, 4PCS Washers
- 8 DIFFERENT SPRAY PATTERNS - Homitt Garden hose nozzle is high on functionality but little on price!, You get an impressive 8 different spray patterns that is great considering it will cost you so little. Homiit garden hose spray nozzle can meet your various needs. High pressure washing muddy floor, car, or soft watering to your plants. So you don't have to change another hose nozzle to other modes.
- THUMB UP CONTROL - The ergonomic humane control designed , just one finger to push open, and up to adjust plenty water as you need. Easy to use and soft to hold.
- LEAK FREE - No leak to a precisely threaded connection and a rubber washers. Homitt Garden nozzle has easy to use no squeeze functionality, it's light on the hands even after extended use. Homiit Garden Hose Nozzle is made of High density PVC which is soft and comfortable to hold, most important is it very sturdy and durable. Wear-resisting! Unbreakable !
- WATER PRESSURE - 0.1 ~ 1.2 Pa, fit to 3/4in port pipe. From low to high pressure, and water patterns change, our Homiit Garden Hose Nozzle watering from stream from a soft, delicate shower to a high-velocity jet.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTY - Homiit Water Hose Nozzle has a professional designed team, and tested by many time. We are pride of our quality. Every Customer enjoys a 90 Days SATISFACTION GUARANTY.
Gilmour 01HM Polymer Garden Hose Mender - 5 Pack
- Gilmour Poly Hose Mender 5/8in - 3/4in A strong poly hose mender with patented construction for maximum strength and durability
- High grade stainless steel screws will not strip
- Stainless steel screws
- For 5/8" and 3/4" Hose
- Pack of 12
Yankee Magazine's Pantyhose, Hot Peppers, Tea Bags, and More-for the Garden: 1,001 Ingenious Ways to Use Common Household Items to Control Weeds, Beat ... and Save Time (Yankee Magazine Guidebook)
Craftsman 50 Foot x 5/8-Inch RUBBER GARDEN HOSE - MADE IN USA 50' 50 ft
- Heavy duty, crush-proof brass couplings.
- General Warranty: Full lifetime Glossary
- Performance: Hose Action: Single stream Usage: Above ground
- Diameter: 5/8 in. - Kink Free/Resistant
- Hose Length: 50 feet
The Perfect Garden Hose
- Maximum Flow Fittings
- Professional Grade
- Easy Handling
- 35%-50% Lighter
- Flexible from -20°F to 158°F
Water Right 400 Series Polyurethane Slim & Light Drinking Water Safe Garden Hose, 25-Foot x 7/16-Inch, Brass Fittings, Olive Green, USA Made
- Soft, flexible, slim, lightweight, & effortless to use. Will not permanently kink.
- NSF and FDA certified polyurethane resin for safe drinking water. Tasteless and odorless as compared to pvc or vinyl hose.
- Contains no lead, BPA, Phthalates or other toxic chemicals.
- Industrial grade brass chrome-plated, lead free fittings are long-lasting, non-tarnishing, & crush-resistant.
- Flexible in all weather conditions from sub-freezing temperatures to running hot water up to 140 degrees Fahrenheit.
VC-Time Garden Hose, Water Hose, 25FT Expandable Garden Water Hose, Double Latex Core - Extra Strength Fabric Protection - 7 Functions Spray Nozzle, Collapsible Hose for Flowers (25FT, Green)
- Expandable&Save Water- The water hose has the magical function of 3 times automatic retracting.When it opened, the garden hose will automatically extend 3 times; after turned off,the garden hose will automatically retract the original length.that meet your diverse watering needs.
- Portable & No Leak Design: The inner of garden hose is made of 2-layer nature latex, self-locking connecting function for inner expandable hose without pressure, prevents the expanding hose from leaking or destroying.
- With 7 Spray Patterns - The hose made of durable latex tubing and durable outer fabric design.The hose sprayer with 7 modes of spray nozzle, rotating switch control the spray, with anti-slip designed handle, make you more comfortable & easier to choose kind of spray modes for your watering.
- Good Flexibility - This garden hose is flexible enough to water around the corners of your garden without splitting, and does not tangle, twist and kink. For car cleaning, indoor and outdoor doors and windows, floor cleaning, gardening, gardening, spraying, household hygiene, etc.
- Save Space & Warranty - Lightweight, small size, easy to carry.When it does not use, the water in lawn hose needs to be drained before being placed in bag. Comes with a full 12 month warranty, 30 days money back guarantee. If there's something wrong with the garden hose, please contact us for help.
Garden Hose, 25 Feet, Water Hose, Expandable Hose, Expandable Garden Hose, with Free 7-way Spray Nozzle, Rust-free, Watering Hose, Flexible Hose(Green) by Freehawk
- ATTENTION: This hose is not the poor quality before, we improved it a lot, it is more stable and useful now and still sell in a low price.
- High pressure-resistance durable latex; Minimum water pressure for expanding fully to 50 ft: 72.5PSI/ 5Bar; Safe operating water pressure: under 145PSI/10Bar
- Comes with a spray nozzle with 7 adjustable patterns and ABS connectors, excellent corrosion resistance and durable quality
- Space-efficient design, starts out 8.3 ft and expands to 25 ft with water pressure, but returns to 8.3 ft after water out. Never tangle, twist or kink, flexible and easy to handle and storage
- IMPORTANT NOTE - Please do not leave the hose charged after you switch off the valve on the connector, which would damage the latex and may cause a burst. Please keep the hose empty when not in use.
HmiL-U Garden Hose Nozzle Heavy Duty Metal Spray Gun 9 Adjustable Watering Patterns for Watering Plants Washing Cars and Showering Pets Leak Free Guarantee
- 【9 SPRAY PATTERNS】Heavy duty garden hose nozzle include the MIST, FLOOD,FLAT, ANGLE, SHOWER, CONE,FAN, CENTER AND JET. Turn the spray nozzle dial to choose appropriate pattern easily with a green faucet on the handle.
- 【DURABLE AND ROBUST】Water hose spray nozzle is heavy duty made of solid aluminum alloy with baked enamel finish, robust and much stronger than plastic water nozzles.this hose nozzle is easy to grip, slip-resistant and comfortable fit. The soft rubber coating makes this nozzle very comfortable in your hand so you can water for long periods of time.
- 【LABOR-SAVING DESIGN】 – There is a nice lock bar at the top of the handle that keeps the water on without having to apply any pressure, so there is no need to keep holding the spray nozzle the whole time.
- 【COMPATIBLE WITH YOUR HOSES & LEAK PROOF】 : Fits all USA-based garden hoses Solid 3/4" brass connectors. Perfect for Watering Your Garden, Lawn, Grass, and Flower Beds. It's also Great for Washing Your Car, Dogs, and Pets. 3 FREE heavy duty rubber washers included can prevent leakage..
- 【100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE】: hose nozzles come with a lifetime warranty against material and workmanship defects and world class customer service 12-month worry-free guarantee & 60 days money back Guarantee.
No Nonsense Women's Knee High Pantyhose with Sheer Toe, 10 Pair Value Pack, Nude, One Size
- Sheer nylon knee high
- Pack includes 10 pairs
- Constructed with premium nylon for ultimate fit, comfort and durability
- Comfort top
- Sheer toe
Fox's 24: A Look at a Series of Stereotypes
24, 24, how does your garden grow? With stereotypical characterizations of most every group on the show! Here's a look at the many stereotypes blossoming in season eight of Fox's 24.
The Counter Terrorist Unit, better known as CTU, has been started up again, with a new man in charge: Brian Hastings (Mykelti Williamson), the Special Agent in Charge of the New York division. Unfortunately for CTU, Hastings seems more interested in providing the agency with a good face than actually stopping any terrorists. When both Chloe (Mary Lynn Rajskub) and Jack Bauer (Keifer Sutherland) come to him with new evidence about a potential attack on President Omar Hassan (Anil Kapoor), Hastings all but ignores the obvious and pursues a bum-lead. Hastings has thus far proved a slouching, unsure-of-himself pseudo-leader who will likely be made to look foolish, if not simply fired and replaced, by the end of the season. Thus far, any other Black men who have appeared this season are also stereotypes: guys with big attitudes with little to no respect for authority and tending toward violence. (For more, see "Street Ballers" below)
Why are CTU's computer analysts so horny? This season we have CTU data analyst Arlo Glass (John Boyd), who is constantly hitting on Dana Walsh. In the past pretty much anyone who sat at a desk and analyzed computer data for CTU had such raging hormones it's a wonder any analysis actually got done. Maybe they just need to get out more, but seriously ... can we just have one completely normal, functional data analyst who doesn't turn out to be sex-craving, keeping secrets, somehow involved in a terrorist plot (would not surprise me at all if that proved the case with Arlo), or just plain weird?
If and when 24 features a group of Eastern Europeans who are just friendly people, it will be a happy day. For now, we will have to settle for yet another family of Russians trying to introduce nuclear weapons to terrorists in some elaborate scheme to destroy the United States. In season eight of 24, it has been revealed that a Russian family is behind the attack on President Hassan, using his brother by agreeing to sell him nuclear materials. It is once again a father and his son, not unlike the whole Victor Drazen fiasco of season one. Thus far, the main terrorists of 24 have been Eastern European, Middle Eastern, Mexican, Middle Eastern again, Eastern European again, back to Middle Eastern with the help of some Eastern Europeans and Asians, African for a changeup, American (go figure), and now back to Middle Eastern and Eastern European. (For more, see "Middle Easterners" below)
Ladies, in the world of 24 it is so much better to stay single. So far we have had a stalker ex-boyfriend who seeks to destroy the life of a CTU data analyst, and a NYPD husband who antagonized a man aiming a gun at his wife, resulting in his wife being shot in the leg. We've also had the hint that President Taylor's husband was a nasty piece of work during their divorce. It seems the basic idea is that men might make the best authority figures, but they are awful, I mean real nightmares, in relationships.
In one of the early seasons of 24 we had a group of narcoterrorists who got Jack addicted to heroin. In the first four hours of season eight we had Victor Aruz (Benito Martinez), a former informant for Jack who helped get the Russian assassin into the states. The writers of 24 seem to have a keen distrust of folks of Spanish or Latin origin that they want to pass on to their viewers. If they aren't terrorists themselves, they are at least helping the terrorists get their jobs done. Even the great Tony Almeida (Carlos Bernard) turned terrorist last season! Por favor, 24 writers ... let's ease up on the villainizing of minority groups.
In the history of 24, journalists have always had some sort of agenda. Be it attacking the authority of the president, blackmailing political figures, having affairs with terrorists, or being involved in assassination attempts, journalists always manage to stand in the way of antiterrorism. This season, we have Meredith Reed (Jennifer Westfeldt), a journalist who was implicated (falsely) in the assassination attempt against President Hassan and admitted to having an affair with him. She may be innocent thus far, but with twenty hours left it would not surprise me one bit of it turned out she actually was somehow involved in some sort of terrorism, or blackmail attempt, or something even more devious.
If you ever find yourself bleeding to death in an episode of 24, do yourself a favor and go to anyone but a medical professional. In episode four of season eight, the highly trained medical officers at CTU had a little trouble recognizing some highly radioactive matter. In almost every season, medical professionals in hospitals and in the field manage to mess things up somehow. They trigger biohazard alerts. They fail to recognize the severity of wounds until it's too late. They give key witnesses so much morphine or other pain killers that they slip into comas or die. They stand too close to terrorists with scalpels and wind up with those scalpels through their windpipes. Maybe 24 should do itself a favor and fire all the current doctors in exchange for Dr. Gregory House. Same network ... they can borrow him, right?
Thus far in season eight, anyone associated with the Middle East has proved some combination of disloyal, adulterous, or elsewise sneaky. Even President Hassan, the peace-keeping president of the fictional Islamic Republic of Kamistan, has proved less than completely trustworthy in his affair with a journalist. His wife is cold and bitter, and his brother is discovered to have played a major role in an assassination attempt against him. Of course, even this representation of those from the Middle East is better than in past seasons, where people of Middle Eastern descent were either terrorists, extremists, or otherwise suspect of something. (For more, see "Eastern Europeans" above)
New York City Police Officers
24 just made the move to New York and already the cops are as blazing a stereotype as you can ever hope to get. Within the first four hours we saw a New York City police officer beat up Jack Bauer because, rather than listening to the guy who's pretty much saved the world for seven full seasons, he jumped to the conclusion that Jack was a cop-killer. The NYPD has thus far managed to be indecisive, incapable of reading between the lines, and just barely escaped being responsible for the assassination of a world leader. At least, thus far, none of them that have worked alongside Jack have died terrible, terrible deaths ... but we've still got twenty hours to go. It's gonna happen. To save time and avoid repeating myself, let's just group former FBI agents, current FBI agents, and any security officers that aren't Jack Bauer with the cops, shall we? They all, according to 24, seem almost equally incompetent.
I could have grouped this with Black men, but as I recall the group of street ballers encountered by Jack Bauer was at least a somewhat diverse group of minority hoodlums. Apparently, the semi-suburban neighborhood that served as the home of at least one family of police officers still managed to have a basketball court where a couple of hoods could hang out and cause trouble for Jack. Jack asked them a simple question and got the response, "We don't like nobody else on our court." All it took was a hundred bucks to get one of them to blab about the whereabouts of a man Jack was looking for, despite being warned by one of his fellow baggy-pants-wearing, attitude-enriched pals that "You don't even know what's goin' down." According to the writers of 24 it don't matter what's goin' down as long as "I got me a hundred bucks."
24 also seems to have a thing against women in authority. In the past, any female with power (including three female heads of CTU and a couple White House officials) have been indecisive, flaky, and otherwise seemingly incapable of maintaining control in any sort of hostile situation. This season, we have President Allison Taylor who seems to question everything she does and her security team suggests, new CTU analyst named Dana Walsh (Katee Sackhoff) with a secret dark past, and former FBI agent Renee Walker (Annie Wesching) who suffered a mental breakdown and thus far has not seemed to have recovered from it. At this point even Chloe O'Brien fans have to hope she's never promoted, lest she become just as incapable as any other female authority figure.