Best Way To Keep Deer And Rabbits Out Of Garden in 2023
Bestn Solar Animal Repeller Ultrasonic Repellent Against Deer, Skunk, Dog, Opossum, Cats, Squirrels, Birds etc.-Outdoor Solar Powered, Motion Sensor, Flashing Light
Fierre Shann Ultrasonic Animal Repeller with Solar Powered Waterproof Outdoor, Motion Sensor Alarm and Flashing Light for Raccoons, Rabbits, Birds, Squirrels, Deer, etc.
- 【Solar Power& USB Cable Batteries】:The machine is Solar Powered which also includes 3 pieces of AA size rechargeable batteries, so both charging options are available. The solar panels enables the machine to maintain a long runtime. If it is cloudy, rainy, snowy days, please charge the device by a 9V 2A adapter.
- 【Expel Unwanted Animals】:The deterrent device gets rid of animals by emitting a mixture of ultrasonic, adjustable ultrasonic wave frequencies and powerful flashing LED strobe lights and alarm, which is capaple of chasing away squirrels, deer, bears, birds, skunks, bats, rats, foxes, raccoons, mice and much more.
- 【Practical Designs】Eco-friendly. Safe for environment, children and pets. A humane way to chase away animals.With an easy-to-read manual, the repeller can be set up effortlessly.
- 【Fully Waterproof】The waterproof function of this wireless device can keep itself from wetting on rainy and snowy days, thus protecting your garden and farm all year round.
- 【Promise】We offer 30-day full return and 12 Months free replacement. If you have any question with our products, please do not hesitate to contact us via Amazon.
All Natural Rodent Repellent Spray- Perfect for: Racoons, Rats, Squirrels, Rabbits, Skunks, Gophers and Many Small Animals. Indoor and Outdoor Deterrent- Garage, Yard, Trash cans Car Engine(32)
- Small Animal Repellent Spray MAKE YOUR YARD, GARAGE AND TRASH AREA FREE OF SMALL ANIMALS - RACCOONS, SQUIRRELS, MICE, RABBITS, GOPHERS, Skunks Colton’s Naturals Home & Yard repellent spray will keep those pesky creatures out of your space naturally.
- Natural Peppermint Oil Repellent Ingredients- Kid & Pet Safe - safe to use around nursing mothers. Keep Squirrels out of Garden naturally. Organic Raccoon Repellents - Rodent Defense Spray- Anti Squirrel. Safe to Spray in Car engine to prevent nesting- squirrel deterrent
- Natural Deterrent CHANGES ANIMAL BEHAVIOR AROUND YOUR PROPERTY. As soon as animals find shelter or a food source they can exploit on your property it becomes a target. After you spray this natural repellent animals will wonder what happened to their coveted trash area or new home under your deck or crawl space. Spray consistently and over the next 2-5 visits and the animals invading your space will change their behavior and move on. Racoon deterrent / repellant- squirrel repellent for attic
- Mouse Repellent- LASTS 2-4 WEEKS - Spray on heavy for your first application to soak all areas. Make sure to spray under decks, openings around your home, and very heavy on your trash cans (Also spray a 2’ foot circle perimeter around your trash cans or tiny cracks around your home) After the animal is gone use every 2-4 weeks depending on rain conditions to naturally repel them for good. If you are currently in an infestation spray heavy and often- Get the larger bottle
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED OR YOUR MONEY BACK POLICY!!! If you believe the product does not work we can accept a return no questions asked. We are confident if you spray regularly you will not have small animal issues anymore or prevent the issue from ever starting in the first place. Children & Pet safe MADE IN USA!
Orbit 62120 Garden Enforcer Motion Activated Sprinkler
- 120 degree sensor with night only, day only, and always on activation modes
- Intelligent sensing technology for optimum water and battery conservation
- 35-foot adjustable impact sprinkler and 30 minute timed watering setting
- Over 7,500 activation cycles on just 4 AA alkaline batteries
- Stable metal tripod extends the unit up to 54 inches to allow for adjustment as plants grow
How to Keep Deer Out of Your Garden
Useful tips for keeping deer out of your garden.
1. The best deterrent I have found that worked the best is to have an outside dog. Deer are skittish by nature and will steer clear of any dogs. The dogs tend to mark the territory and the deer smell this and will keep their distance. Cats will also help because they spray around the garden as well.
2. There are also spray deterrents that can be bought from local hardware stores. Most people tie a string to stakes around the perimeter of the garden and spray the deterrent on it to keep the deer out. This works well but be aware that this is foul-smelling and hard to wash from hands so wear rubber gloves.
3. Fencing is a good deterrent if it is high enough. Short fences are easily scaled by these high leaping deer. Also, it can very expensive. Try using the less expensive plastic garden fencing.
4. Some people urinate around their garden with much success. However, don't let your nieghbors catch you. Also, this might be awkard to explain to your spouse.
5. Coyote urine works well. It can be purchased for your local hunting supply store. As with all sprays they have to be refeshed constantly and after it rains.
6. Place a salt lick where you want the deer to go. They will change their whole grazing patterns for this salt lick. Place in an area away from your garden. This can be purchased from your local farming center.
7. Loud noises when the deer are present will help start a new grazing pattern over time. Tieing aluminum pie pans to stakes around the garden often scare deer off when the wind blows them.
8. Go to your local barber shop and get the hair clippings and spread around borders of the garden.
9. Let a few eggs set out in the sun for a few days to rot. Then crack them and spread around the garden.
I hope these tactics help and hope you have a good and happy gardening season!